Rights & Responsibilities
There are a number of rules and regulations that you must be aware of, and agree to, in order to live at Innis Residence, on the University of Toronto campus. These rules and regulations are published in the following documents.
Innis Residence Rules & Regulations
- Occupancy Agreement Winter 2013-14:
- This document contains all the information you need on expectations in the Residence. Pay particular attention to the Community Standards section.
- Innis Network Rules & Regulations
- This document contains all the information you need on expectations of the Internet in the Residence.
University of Toronto Rules & Regulations
- University of Toronto Student Code of Conduct
- This document contains all the information you need on expectations at the University, and consequences of failing to meet these expectations.
- University of Toronto Appropriate Use of Information Technology
- This document contains all the information you need on expectations of Information Technology, campus wide.
- University of Toronto Statement on Human Rights
- This document contains information on the University’s Human Rights Statement.
Please make sure you read ALL these documents thoroughly before applying to stay at the Innis Residence. If you have any questions about these documents, or any specific rule, regulation, or guideline contained within them, please feel free to contact the Residence Office.
For a complete listing of all the University of Toronto’s Policies and Regulations, please go to Governing Council Online Policy Listing website.